Board info:
  • No birthdays today
  • It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Now Accepting Maybank and CIMB

Questions, inquiries and information regarding Alfosool's Online Shop. (Ralph Lauren, Coach, Levi's, Lacoste, Lucky Brand, Dooney & Bourke, Tommy Hilfiger, and many more branded items).

Now Accepting Maybank and CIMB

Postby MichaelH » Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:32 am

Alfosool's Online Store has been using PayPal as method of Payment. However, Maybank and CIMB payments are now accepted to the same bank accounts used for Rapidshare payment:

* Maybank account number: 112157045537 (Via Counter, Cash Deposit Machine,
ATM Transfer, Online Banking "Maybank2u.com.my")

* CIMB account number: 04030074513522 (Via Counter, Cash Deposit Machine,
ATM Transfer, Online Banking "CIMBClicks.com.my")
MichaelH

Re: Now Accepting Maybank and CIMB

Postby Admin » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:24 am

To all our Rapidshare members, you can use the same bank accounts you use to make your Rapidshare payments to us, to pay for your items bought on Alfosool's Online Shop :)
Alfosool Pvt. Ltd.
www.Alfosool.com
(Rapidshare, Online Shop, Forum, SecondLanguage, Web Hosting, Photo Gallery, Games and LIVE SUPPORT!)
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Juliana Yusoff » Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:41 am

I'm one of your returned customers. I'm happy that your shop sells the brand name items that are hard to get in Malaysia 8-)

Do you provide shipment outside Malaysia eg: Brunei, Singapore? How's the payment method?
Juliana Yusoff

Postby Admin » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:34 am

Hello Juliana,

Glad to see you liked our items ;) Yes, we do offer shipping to Brunei and Singapore. If you have a particular item in mind, let me know which, so i can tell you the shipping cost. It still might be under Free Shipping as well :D
Alfosool Pvt. Ltd.
www.Alfosool.com
(Rapidshare, Online Shop, Forum, SecondLanguage, Web Hosting, Photo Gallery, Games and LIVE SUPPORT!)
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Alfosool's Online Shop